I am a successful digital product management professional seeking to continue my international impact by delivering compelling digital experiences.
I led a software team delivering global digital banking systems, in which I balanced end-user needs, client needs, and company objectives.
I thrive in high-performing digital environments where I can contribute my skills and experience to drive the team to new successes.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science, 2008, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Majors: Computer Science, Geography
- Senior Geography Prize
- Bachelor of Commerce, 2008, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Majors: Marketing, Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, 2012
- Member of CPA Australia, 2014
- Define and deliver to a digital innovation strategy
- Apply UX techniques and gather requirements
- Help define the product strategy and vision, evangelise inside and outside the organisation
- Define and manage the product backlog
- Lead designers and software engineers to deliver software
- Manage stakeholders
- Delivering with internationally distributed teams to global clients
Fiserv (based in Auckland, New Zealand with global delivery)
Innovation Manager / Product Manager (2014 – 2016)
- Lead a digital innovation team delivering digital banking and payments innovations. Two direct reports and up to 8 indirect reports.
- Understand and solve user needs with UX research and design processes
- Deliver software (mobile apps, web, APIs) using agile software development processes clients in the Americas, South East Asia, Europe, and Australasia.
- Present directly to bank executives and managers, and in a presentation format at conferences
- Key digital innovations delivered include: Mobile account opening, Touch ID for banking; Apple Watch app; CardFree Cash; Secure and Contextual Communications; plus many more.
- Fiserv is a leading provider of digital banking and payments solutions
Fiserv (Auckland, New Zealand)
Product Owner / Business Analyst (2012 – 2014)
- Product owner for a scrum team, interpreting business objectives, consulting stakeholders, and forming a backlog for the team
- Write software specifications, and work with the team to deliver each sprint
- Assist with communicating around the software releases
Deloitte (Auckland, New Zealand)
Senior Analyst (2009 – 2012)
- IT Advisory, including IT system selections, strategy writing, financial modelling
- Financial accounting including preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Selected for Deloitte Graduate Programme, with promotion to Senior Analyst
TOWER Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
Support Analyst (2004 – 2008)
- Supporting the life insurance system, including system enhancements